The new slicer software FlashPrint version 3.14.0 released and ready for you to be downloaded. It contains the following enhancements.
- Added support for FlashForge Hunter 3D printer.
- Added brim function, which is used for fixing the model to the plate and avoid warping.
- Added function to reset extruder temperature once it reaches a specific height.
- Optimised wall-function, which solved the issue of no filament extruding while changing extruder during dual-printing.
- Now models can be moved and copied with support structures.
You can download the latest version of FlashPrint from this link or alternatively letting FlashPrint download it for you next time you run the slicer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our helpdesk.