ECO - ABS - 1.75mm - Flame Retardant
The ECO ABS filament range consists of filaments in a variety of eye-catching colors. The filament is made with high-quality ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), which is a very impact resistance and tough thermoplastic polymer. This filament can be used for 3D printing with any 3D printer model that is capable of printing with ABS.
ECO ABS – Properties
- Impact resistant
Recommended print settings
- Print with an extrusion temperature of 230–250 ºC
- A heated build platform is highly recommended when printing with ABS, because the material will shrink if it cools down too quickly after printing. Set the build platform temperature to approximately 70–110 ºC
- If your 3D printer features a cooling fan, you will get better results if you turn it off while printing with ABS
- Cover the build platform with Kapton Tape for a better first layer adhesion
- The filament will last longer if you keep it in its packaging (sealed) when you are not using it.
General settings for 3D printing with ABS
|Build platform:||Heated (recommended temperature: 70–110 °C)|
|Extrusion temperature:||Approx. 230–250 °C|
We recommend covering the build platform with Kapton Tape for best adhesion.
Material Safety Data Sheet
See MSDS for ECO ABS Flame Retardant here (PDF).
About ECO filaments
All material types in the ECO filament range are produced in a sustainable way, in line with Creative Tools values. The ECO filaments are made of high-quality granules. The manufacturing process is well tested and controlled which makes the ECO filaments persistent in diameter.
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Filament Weight||1 kg|
FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Our skilled staff are more than happy to help you get started with your new 3D printer.
We are proud to be an authorized FlashForge reseller in Europe.